Safe work Leader 1/2 Recert
For those who currently undertake the duties of a SWL1 or SWL2 and have already completed the full course.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of SWL1 responsibilities and account-abilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SWL2 responsibilities and account-abilities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SWM responsibilities and account-abilities.
- Identify non-technical skills.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of risk perception and assessment.
- Explain the differences between a risk and a hazard.
- Identify risk control measures.
- Apply effective communications.
- Demonstrate knowledge of what is included in a safe work pack (SWP).
- Demonstrate an effective site safety briefing.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Sentinel system.
What do you need to attend this course?
- You must currently hold SWL1 or SWL2 or be within the 8 week grace period (from date of expiry).
What happens after I pass the course?
Your track safety card will be updated