Safe System of Work Planner Re certification
Those who will undertake the duties of a SSOWP.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- t the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the SWP planning process
- Demonstrate Safe Systems of Work
- Understand the roles in the planning process
- Be able to source relevant information to produce a SWP
- Plan a Line Blockage
What do you need to attend this course?
- You must currently hold the SSOWP competency or be within the 8 week grace period (from date of expiry)
- Have successfully completed all assessment within the competency cycle
- Have at least four work experience entries
- Must hold the required medical level.
- Have a good level of literacy.
What happens after I pass the course?
our Sentinel Track Safety card will be updated
Choose your dates
Monday 16th December 2019