Safe System of Work Planner
Those who will undertake the duties of a SSOWP.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the SWP planning process
- Demonstrate Safe Systems of Work
- Understand the roles in the planning process
- Be able to source relevant information to produce a SWP
- Plan a Line Blockage
What do you need to attend this course?
- Must hold the required medical level.
- A SSOWP pre-training assessment must be completed
- COSS/IWA must be held for the conversion course
- Have a good level of literacy.
Conversion 3 days, Initial 4 days
What happens after I pass the course?
Your track safety card will be updated to include Probationary SSOWP You must complete the SSOWP workplace assessment within 4 months