Possession Support Recert (PS)
Those who are required to place protection for an Engineers Possession.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Lifesaving Rules.
- Know the role and responsibilities of a PS.
- Understand and demonstrate a good level of both written and verbal communications.
- Demonstrate the procedures for the safe placing and removal of possession protection.
What do you need to attend this course?
- COSS/IWA must be held.
- You must currently hold the PS competency or be within the 8 week grace period (from date of expiry)
- You must have at least four entries in your log book
- Have successfully completed all assessments within the competency cycle
- Have a good level of literacy.
- Must hold the required medical level.
What happens after I pass the course?
Your track safety card will be updated You must complete the PS workplace assessment within 9-15 months