AOD Points Operator Recert
Those who will undertake the duties of a AOD Points Operator
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- derstand the Lifesaving Rules.
- Know the role and responsibilities of a AOD PO
- Understand and demonstrate a good level of both written and verbal communications
- Demonstrate their knowledge and ability to manually operate power points motors in line with the relevant rules and regulations.
What do you need to attend this course?
- You must currently hold the AOD PO competency or be within the 8 week grace period (from date of expiry)
What happens after I pass the course?
Your track safety card will be updated