AOD Points Operator
This course is designed to suit those will undertake the duties of an AOD Points Operator.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Lifesaving Rules.
- Know the role and responsibilities of a AOD PO
- Understand and demonstrate a good level of both written and verbal communications
- Demonstrate their knowledge and ability to manually operate power points motors in line with the relevant rules and regulations.
What do you need to attend this course?
- Must hold the requires medical level
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS and IWA or COSS
What happens after I pass the course?
Your track safety card will be update to include AOD PO
Choose your dates
Thursday 28th November 2019