OLE Construction Level 1 (OLEC1)
Those who require to Access an OLEC designated site.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Explain the limits of their personal authority.
- Describe briefly, the main component parts of the OLE.
- Describe the main hazards and risks associated with OLEC sites.
- Follow the safe access procedure.
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations.
- Complete relevant records and pass them to the appropriate person.
- Follow recording and reporting procedures.
What do you need to attend this course?
- Must hold the required medical level.
- PTS AC must be held.
What happens after I pass the course?
Your track safety card will be updated to include OLEC 1
Choose your dates
Thursday 21st February 2019
Thursday 14th March 2019
Thursday 18th April 2019
Thursday 9th May 2019