Lookout/Site Warden Recert (LKT)
A course for those wishing to undertake the role of either a Lookout or a Site Warden.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Lifesaving Rules.
- Know the roles and responsibilities of a Lookout and Site Warden in Safe Systems of Work.
- Identify the equipment required by a Lookout and Site Warden.
- Demonstrate the methods of warning and how to acknowledge.
- State factors that can affect concentration.
- State conditions that can affect the ability to give sufficient warning
What do you need to attend this course?
- You must hold a current PTS AC competence
- You must currently hold Lookout Competency or be within the 8 week grace period (from date of expiry
- Your must have at least four entries in your log book
- Hold the appropriate medical level
What happens after I pass the course?
Your Sentinel Track Safety card will be updated
Choose your dates
Friday 19th July 2019