Lookout/Site Warden (LKT)
This training course is for those wishing to undertake the role of either a Lookout or a Site Warden.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the Lifesaving Rules.
- Know the roles and responsibilities of a Lookout and Site Warden in Safe Systems of Work.
- Identify the equipment required by a Lookout and Site Warden.
- Demonstrate the methods of warning and how to acknowledge.
- State factors that can affect concentration.
- State conditions that can affect the ability to give sufficient warning.
What do you need to attend this course?
- You must have a valid sponsor who will complete the booking form.
- Hold the appropriate medical level and have a valid alcohol/drugs test.
- You must hold a current PTS AC competence.
What happens after I pass the course?
Your Sentinel Track Safety card will be updated to include LKT. You must complete the Lookout e-learning assessment and the lookout workbook with your sponsor to remove the Probationary status.