Merseyrail Nominated Person
Those who will carry out the duties of a Nominated Person on the Mersey Rail Network
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the layout of the Network and function of the Control Centre
- Understand the principles of the power supply
- Demonstrate an ability to read the Isolation Drawings and Instructions
- Accurately complete the required documentation
What do you need to attend this course?
- Must hold the required medical level.
- PTS DCCR must be held must be met.
- Have a good level of literacy and numeracy as this involves reading electrical drawings
- First Aid including electrical hazards.
- Be familiar with the Liverpool area
Initial 2 days, Recertification 1 day.
What happens after I pass the course?
Your track safety card will be updated to include Level A – Procedure B Mersey rail You must complete the mentoring requirements and pass a workplace assessment within 4 months. You must be accompanied at all times by a full competence holder until this is completed. An interim assessment (between 9 and 15 months after the post mentoring assessment) must also be completed.