COSS Overhead Line Permit Recert (COSS OLP)
For COSS holders who are required to receive an Overhead Line Permit (Form C) Responsible for a group working with 2.75m of the OLE.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements when working within 2.75m of the OLE.
- Understand and identify components of the OLE system.
- Understand the planning and isolation process.
- Understand the role of the Nominated Person and the OLP brief.
- Accurately complete the relevant sections of an OLP.
- Understand the process when relieved of duty and handback.
What do you need to attend this course?
- You must currently hold PTS/COSS OLP or be within the 8 week grace period (from date of expiry)
- Have successfully completed all assessment within the competency cycle
- Have at least four entries in your log book
- Must hold the required medical level.
- Have a good level of literacy.
1/2 day (OLP and CRP 1 day together)
What happens after I pass the course?
Your Sentinel Track Safety card will be updated to include COSS OLP. Your workplace assessments must also include the OLP element.