COSS Conductor Rail Permit Recert (COSS CRP)
For COSS holders who are required to receive a Conductor Rail Permit. Responsible for a group working within 300mm of an uncovered conductor rail (DCCR Level 1)
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the requirements for a CRP.
- Understand and identify components of the DCCR system.
- Understand the planning and isolation process.
- Understand the 3 risk levels when working on or near conductor rails.
- Understand the different issuers of CRP and the CRP brief.
- Demonstrate use of a LLT and the Test Before Touch rule.
- Accurately complete the relevant sections of a CRP.
- Understand the process when relieved of duty and handback.
What do you need to attend this course?
- You must currently hold PTS DCCR and COSS or be within the 8 week grace period (from date of expiry)
- You must have at least four entries in your log book
- Have successfully completed all assessments within the competency cycle
- Have a good level of literacy.
1/2 day (OLP and CRP 1 day together)
What happens after I pass the course?
Your Sentinel Track Safety card will be updated to include COSS CRP. Your workplace assessments must also include the CRP element.