OLE Nominated Person
You require this course in order to carry the OLE isolation duties of a Nominated Person
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of the relevant rule book
- Plan and Manage AC isolations
What do you need to attend this course?
- Hold required medical level
- Holds full Authorised Person for at least 6 months
- Holds PTS AC
- Holds current First Aid including Electrical Hazards
Initial 10 days, Recertification 1 day
What happens after I pass the course?
You will be issued a Probationary NP competence for 3 months. You must be assessed in the workplace with 3 months